DR. GUNN SPEAKS ...
Dr. Gunn is frequently engaged to keynote, to interview guests on-stage, to moderate panels, and to emcee entire events.
Representative recent engagements include:
- "The Arc of Media, The Future of Truth", Inaugural Lecture, Purdue University Honors College, Aronson Family Science and Society Lecture Series
- Moderator, Nobel Laureate Panel, The Exploratorium, San Francisco, Elizabeth Blackburn, Brian Kolbilka, Saul Perlmutter & Alvin Roth
- On-stage interview with the 2017 World Design Medal Winner, Hartmut Esslinger, at the Mercedes Benz "me Convention" in Frankfurt, Germany
- Fireside chat with Sal Khan, founder of Khan Academy, and Dr. Ray Deschais, Senior Vice President for Discovery Research at Amgen, on the occasion of Amgen's significant investment in biology education on the Khan Academy website
- Inaugural Keynote Speech - the Science and Society Honors Lecture Series, Purdue University
- Nobel Laureate Panel, The Exploratorium - Moderator with Panelists: Elizabeth Blackburn, President, The Salk Institute, Steven Chu, Physicist & Former Secretary of Energy, Saul Perlmutter, Astrophysicist, and George Akerlof, Economist
- Spartan Leadership Talk on Challenging Yourself to Dare
- Faculty, Annual Exponential Medicine Conference, 2015-to-present, "From 'Omics to Action"
- Faculty, Annual BIO Bioentrepreneurship Boot Camp, 2012-to-present, "Working with the Media: Thoughts for Bioentrepreneurs"
Popular topics include:
The Arc of Media, The Future of Truth
Innovation Lessons for Everyone
Insights from Tech Nation Health
Custom Speeches on Requested Topics .. Culling from nearly 4,000 interviews and her personal research, Dr. Gunn can explore many topics how the scientific breakthroughs and emergent technologies of today will drive our life in the future.
Email Contact: DrGunnSpeaks@gmail.com